Followers

Friday, March 15, 2013

2011 Teachers' Valentines

Dear scrappers,
I did these boxes for my kids teachers last year. I used some bassil card stock, some colonial white CTMH card stock, and other valentine papers that I had from Paper Wishes, Story Tellers, btw others. I used the valentine's CTMH 2011 stamp of the month, and my cricut cartridges: New Testament, CTMH Art Phylosophy, Wall Decoration, and Tie the Knot. I had fun playing with red velvet paper from Paper Wishes and made some hearts.
I was inspired by Paper Wishes designs and a similar take out box displaying a life tree and red hearts.
I hope you get inspired as well. I know, I should be showing St. Patrick's days projects, but I am ashamed to recognize that I don't have any yet ;-)
Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment