Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bday Card using the "Cindy Loo" cart...

Dear scrappers,
Finally, few minutes to write and share some of my previous work...
I made this card using my Gypsy, Cricut, and Cindy Loo Cart (still one of my favorites). At that time I was teaching at Michaels and had some left over papers scraps from my previous Provo Craft Demos, thus this card was made with American Craft Card stocks, foam squares, glue, and a little bit of glitter. Very simple and easy.


I used some glitter to cover my grey layer originally intended for this card. I think it gives this card and extra girly touch...
I even cut the sentiment and my friend's daughter name with the cricut using the welding function in my Gypsy. In that regard, I am dying to try linking my Gypsy to the Cricut Craft Room, but I need to update my Gypsy first :-)






I hope you enjoyed my little card and old project ;-)
Please leave a comment if you have questions, positive critic, or just to say hi...
Have a wonderful weekend

Vicky
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment