Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

H2H Tool-Time Challenge-- Father's Day Fun Project

Dear scrappers,
I have the perfect project for this H2H Challenge:
http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/2013/06/tool-time.html
because it combines several tools I love: my cricut, my paper trimmer, and corner punch from CM.



Of course I used several stamp sets from CTMH, details to follow in another post.


I got the idea from a post from the "Obsessed with Scrapbooking" -
Although she did about Mother's day: http://www.obsessedwithscrapbooking.com/2013/05/how-to-make-elegant-mothers-day-home.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ObsessedWithScrapbooking+%28Obsessed+with+Scrapbooking%29



I used the CTMH 3" cubes and some acrylic painting. I modpoged paper squares from the Tommy Paper pack.
More details to come ;-)
Thank you for following my posts,
Vicky

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with the blocks. Too Cool. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! You can keep spinning the blocks and see a new surprise with every turn, Awesome!

    ReplyDelete