Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Spoilers Alert

Dear Scrappers,

My first CM orders arrived and I am about to deliver them. Thus, I made some cute "thank you" tags to go with the thank you goody bag that I am including with the orders.



I used Candy Shop CM papers and either the circle shape maker cart. or the Tag Maker WSL punch. I partially glued the circle tags cut using the Circle Tag Shape Maker cart. To them to give them a book marks or tags function...

A clarifying Note:
I know people are expecting in this blog more CTMH products. I am not a CTMH consultant anymore. HOWEVER, I will keep buying CTMH products to make most of my projects and teach classes.
I am now a CM consultant and will keep being one for the time being. I don't know in the future if I might go back to CTMH. Time will say it...
If you don't wish to see any CM projects in the future, please feel free to unsubscribe to my newsletter.
I don't want to bother or impose to anybody with my crafting choices.

I love crafting products of any kind and if the quality is good and I don't have any bad experiences, I will post them in my blog.

Have a wonderful crafting day,

Veronica


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment