Followers

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Acrylic MiniAlbum- Blooming with Dream Pop Papers 2nd Part

Dear Scrappers,
As promised, here are the pictures of the whole project:




This project was so much fun. I got to play with tools and supplies that I haven't used before, such as the Tim Holz distressing inks, clear Spassky stickers, and bling.




I used some of my MS punches and I will used my Shape Maker (CM) for cropping the pictures to fit in the mats.



The Dream Pop Papers (CTMH) have so much details, I fussy cut some or used my circle shape maker to add some supplies...

I hope you enjoy this project and serves as inspiration for yours. If so please add the link to your project as a link, I would love to see it...

Vicky


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment