Followers

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lovely Acrylic Minialbum

Dear scrappers,
I made this album for a class that I though back on February 12...
I used the papers of the retired Dream Pop collection and from the January specials Cloud 9 CTMH papers and elements.




I tried to highlight more the teal tones to match one of students' wishes (she bought 2 kits for a bridal shower gifts).



I bought those pearl Jolee's hearts at michaels to make it more soft...



I used an acrylic album bought a while ago online and decorated the taps with some of the teal glitter trim, the negative of a cricut cut, and some gold polka dots washi tape from CTMH:
http://vicky-sa-scrapbooking.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7662&CatalogID=691
http://vicky-sa-scrapbooking.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7664&CatalogID=691



I used some pearl pens and blue glitter glue for accents.



I cut and distressed many cuts from the artbooking cmth cart. I used twilight inks and Tim Holzt distressing inks for the edges in blue and orange.
This cut had some notches for adding pictures, thus I highlighted it with gold pearl pen on one side and orange TH ink on the back...



I added some glitter glue hearts to the edges as well.

I'm in love with Artbooking cart overlays, thus I used two in this acrylic album. The hearts one is super cute. I added some glitter glue to the corner hearts as accents...



For the back I used a new paper wrinkler with heart motives... And distressed the risen hearts using the distresser kit from cmth...



I stamped a heart banner from the January SOTM in rust StazOn and blue Color Box's Surfacez inks.



Later, I added some envelops, which I distressed and changed the flap to match my theme. I added some orange using Smooch inks in the butterfly and a blank heart from the could 9 paper kit.



For the back I added an square with rounded corners and some of the elements from the cloud 9 kit.



I wasn't sure if wanted to add one more page, but decided to do it, when I stamped a hearts background using the hearts from the previously mentioned hearts banner using blue Color Box's Surfacez...



I added a risen glitter frame leaving space in the top to add a small picture. I punched some hearts out of the glitter trim and added to the frame and to a negative heart cut from the first page orange frame.



For the back, I overlapped two pieces of the embossed card stock and some washi tape. I added pearl pen triangles to the back of the cloud 9 elements in the bookmark...



For the last page, I used the tiger overlay and an stamped journaling block with glitter glue and smooch...



For the back I stamped a heart using the stamps included in the Artbooking cart. Kit.

The envelop was a later addition, details to come in my next post...



I hope you enjoyed this fun project as much as I did. Please post your comments and you are welcome add my pictures to Pinterest
Have a wonderful weekend,


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Vicky Tovar









No comments:

Post a Comment