Followers

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Goody Bags for my Children's Birthday Party

Dear Scrappers,

I made these goody bags for my children's birthday party last week:



They were lots of fun to make and it was a nice family project.

My Mom helped me with the stamping using archival ink from either CTMH or Ranger...






My son did the sticklers and added the gems using the I-rock tool (Gimme Glam Kit and i-rock Tool)

I used smooches and icicles, shimmer glue, pearl pens, and sticklers to color the stamped bags:

My daughter filled the goody bags with the wood bird houses and markers for the girls and the wood cars, helicopters, and space shutters I found at Michaels and Walmart...

Final girls bags:


I used the stamp of the month for March (CTMH) and the nice Outta this World (CTMH) stamp...

Final boys bags:


stamp

Super cute and unique goody bags for a fun party...

I hope you enjoy and give your input...

Have a blessed week,

Vicky
Materials






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Vicky Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment