Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Spring Frame

Dear scrappers,
Second post during the same day and using up the opportunity of my Surface...
I had some left overs of my Sweet Sentiments Graphic 45 paper and decided to make a more spring themed frame.
I used as inspiration de Simon says Monday Challenge: Love of Plants

Here is the finished frame:


This is a more playful version than the previous Easter frame. I used more glitter glue for the middle frame. I also decided to leave the frames without background to get more depth. I also used more the vines between the frames to get a more unified feel.
This is a closeup of each one of the single panels.
The materials were the same as before...
I hope you enjoy this project as much as I did,
Have a wonderful day
Vicky Tovar

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous creation! Love the beautiful paper you used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete