Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2015

First Day of School Layout for Connie Can Crop

Dear Scrappers,

Today is my day to post 

Inspired by a file from 
I created a scrapbooking layout for this year's first day of school:



I used my iPad's cricut app to design this layout to cut
in my Explorer. I used the Apple box CF from Paper Crafting World.
and the rest of the layout is from the Artbooking Cartridge (CTMH).
This was a very easy project and it took me no time to design it (while I was waiting for my kiddos at a fun place) and to cut it.


I cut directly from my iPad using the bluetooth attachment.



I made some adjustments to the box to make it a pocket for my layout:


 I cut part of the side of the box to make it less deep and glued the sides together.



A closer look to the pocket...


Other materials I used from my stash...

CMTH papers and letter stickers from October Afternoon




Make sure you stop by and check out all the designs at Paper Crafting World... 



Thank You for stopping by today... and don't forget to enter our 
monthly challenge:


Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment