Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Connie Can Crop Challenge #38: Color Challenge




A new month is starting and a new challenge for Connie Can Crop DT.
This was a fun project and one that I kind of had started a while ago (2 years ago to be precised). 
I took a class PhotoFull class from Tami Sanders @ former StampAntonio, our last scrapbooking store in town, and started to make this scrapbooking layout, but then decided to to finish it because the colors didn't go with my pictures at hand. Tami is now teaching at our closest to town scrapbooking store in New Braunfelds, TX: Scrapbook N' More
When I saw this month challenge, the colors reminded me so much of this halfway-going layout and decided to finally finish it. I remembered some pictures I took at my son's field trip last spring and though they went perfectly with the color scheme:

What do you think? perfect ;-)

 Front

Back

 Right side

 Left side.

Sketch:

Materials:
Jute Ribbon, 3 Girl Jam from our DT-kit
B&T paper, CTMH
Cardstock, American Craft, I bought as a "create a kit" option, a while ago, at Scrap & Craft, our monthly sponsor.
White Foam Apha Thikers, which I inked with Fossilized Amber distressing ink, Ranger, to go better with the color scheme.


Connie Can Crop Color Challenge details:
""""You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 
When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Wednesday September 30th at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!



I have a fantastic sponsor this month, Scrap & Craft has put together
a wonderful Fall themed kit for us. It contains cardstock.
stickers, stamps, and embellishments.
Please visit Scrap & Craft HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE


AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!



You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.


You have until midnight Monday August 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!


August's Winner will be announced Wednesday September 2nd!!""""
- See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2015/09/monthly-challenge-38-color-challenge.html#sthash.t3Es5Dxb.dpuf




Entering the

September 2015 Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon, from 3 Girls Jam.


4 comments:

  1. Your small bits of ribbon are a nice touch and don't over load your layout!! Thanks for joining us a 3 Girl JAM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbon accents are wonderful! I especially like how you have used the green jute ribbon. Thanks for joining our challenge at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the jute "underline" on that picture! Pops perfectly! Thanks for linking up with us at 3 Girl JAM Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I said before this layout is awesome!!! Thanks for entering at 3 Girl Jam! Scrappy hugs, Connie DT

    ReplyDelete