Followers

Monday, May 2, 2016

Connie Can Crop: Monthly Challenge #46 Dads & Grads

May Challenge!!  Hope you like this fun theme!




"""This is an either/or challenge!
We want you to create a project for a dad or a grad or both! Not too difficult! 
You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge and create something for either a dad or a grad.

Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 

When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Tuesday May 31st at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!


I have a WONDERFUL NEW sponsor this month!!

 

One lucky winner will win a $15.00 gift certificate for their shop! 
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE



AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!



You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.


You have until midnight Tuesday May 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.

AND
if that wasn't incentive enough...
you could be chosen as top 3 and get bragging rights.
 
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!
April's Lucky Winners will be announced
 Wednesday May 4th""""
- See more at: http://www.conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2016/05/monthly-challenge-46-dads-grads.html#sthash.eoMcpw7G.dpuf

For this challenge, I decided to create a new type of card for me: Double pocket card, because I wanted to participate in the Between the Folds challenge and wanted to make a card for my Father for Father's day including bookmarks:



I used Polka Doodles digital image: HANDYMAN DAVE DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOAD
I used some CTMH masculine paperback. retired a while ago. And This Father's day stamp for my stamped sentiment.
For the dangle on the bookmarks, I used Creative Embellishments chipboard wears and double heat embossed them. For the details, please see my following post.

The front of the tags: I used two freebie sentiments from Polka Doodles, and foil them using my laminating machine:


The back of the tags. the handy man again, and a sticker:


A closer look to the foil-sentiments:



I hope you enjoyed this cards as much as I did.
Have a wonderful week

Vicky


I would love to enter the following challenges:

http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/2016/04/challenge-196-for-boys.html  

http://stampotiquedesignerschallenge.blogspot.com/2016/04/sdc242-masculine.html

http://btfchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/04/challenge-20a-using-flip-flaps-or-fancy.html
my biggest inspiration for creating a double pocket card.

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. I love everything about it. Thanks so much for playing along in our Flip Flaps and Fancy Folds Challenge over at Between the Folds Blog. We hope you come back to play along again! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bookmark holding card! I bet your father will love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    If possible, please edit your link to include our challenge number!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun & Fabulous! Love the pockets and those tags are great! Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute, I'm sure your Dad will love it. Thank you so much for joining in with us at Stampotique x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Creation.Thanks for joining us at BSC.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo super cute! I love it. Thank you for playing along at Between the Folds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! love the colours, the papers, the fancy folds....great job! Thanks for playing along with Between the Folds (BTF)!

    Brandi R
    DT member BTF
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete