Followers

Monday, June 6, 2016

Eureka Stamps Challenge #196 Things With Wings

Happy Monday!

Eureka Stamps´ Challenge theme this week is: 

Things With Wings



For this challenge, I used an sketch from Share the Joy Challenge:

and the images: 25801(265) Cowgirl Angel and for the inside  26102 Angels Hover images from Eureka Stamps:

 I used Dakota paper from CTMH and its complements. The sticker with the sentiment on the front is also from this collection. I colored the Angel/cowgirl with TH distress markers.

 For the inside, I colored the Eureka Stamps' sentiment with TH distress markers. And added some leftover strips to the card edges to tie the design together.

I hope you enjoy my card, which I made for a friend, who is moving to another state. Next time, I will the other card I made using this sktech.

Many blessing and good luck in this challenge.

Vicky Tovar




No comments:

Post a Comment