Followers

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Guest Design Post: S4funChallenges blog - Challenge #101 - Autumn Colours


Dear scrappers,

I am guest designing at www.scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com.

Their theme this time is 



Challenge 101 - Autumn Colours



For this GD, I made a card, which I used for a card swap over at Connie Can Crop:




The good thing about the colors  I used is that they are good for both Halloween and Fall. Don't you think?

Sideways:



For the inside:



I used some Color box chalk to distress the sentiment and stamped some CTMH Halloween stamps with archival ink.


I used some Stamping Up inks to distress the die cuts from Sizzix:


and to stamp the trees for the background using a PWP stamp:



I used some printed CTMH cardstock to add some interest to the borders of this stepping card:


Then after stamping some moons using CTMH Halloween stamps, I punched them out and added some bats from a glitter Recollection tape. Finally, I added some embellishments from my stash and voila I made 10 cards...

I hope you enjoyed this card and visit www.scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com.

Many blessings

Vicky Tovar

I am entering the following challenges:




7 comments:

  1. A cool card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous thank you so much for playing along this week at Polkadoodles
    Jacki ♥♥ (polkadooddles DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the layering of your trees and the unusual fold. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Scrapping4fun challenge as a GD.
    Majda, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this month.

    ReplyDelete